Sunday 27 October 2013

POETRY

I have often been asked if I have written any serious poetry, and, if so, would I please publish some.
So today I am doing just that.

                                          
SOMEWHERE

Somewhere, under the ages, stardust lies
Somewhere 'neath the endless skies.
Somewhere, threading the eons, ageless, old yet new
Somewhere falls the Immortal Dew.

Stardust, wisdom of sages, ashes of error, lies,
Stardust, soul of that which dies.
Stardust, substance of living, death and life anew
Stardust, Breath of Creation too.

Somewhere, beyond all horizons,
Where the Infinite dwells,
Somewhere, mid uncharted cosmic cells,
Somewhere, universe on universe
Non-ending, forever to be,
Somewhere, the throbbing
Heart of eternity.
      **************************************************************
I don't think that I will add a rhyme from "Doggerel" this week.

See you next time!
Anya